Section 504

Children eligible for Section 504 accommodations or services include those children who have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity. 

If you suspect your child has a medical impairment impacting his/ her learning and is in need of 504 accommodations, or if you would like additional information, please contact your child's teacher or Beth Page, Director of Student Services at or via phone 603-735-2202.

Parent-Student Rights.pdf