Andover Elementary / Middle School
20 School Street • Andover, NH • 03216
p - 603.735.5494 • f - 603.735.6108 • nurse phone - 603.735.5500
"Soaring to be the BEST we can be!"
School Hours: 7:45am - 2:45pm • Office Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Andover School Board Approves AE/MS Reopening Framework
- 7.22.2020 - The Andover School Board voted unanimously to approve a school reopening frame work. More than 50 members of the public joined the conversation with the Andover School Board and SAU administration
- Stay tuned for further outreach and communications from AE/MS
- The presentation (which includes details and information about the reopening framework) can be found here - link
- Click here to get an application for free and reduced lunch/breakfast
- Parents are urged to complete the application in cases of either reduced income levels or unemployment situations. The application is reviewed according to federal guidelines and held in strict confidentiality
- If you have questions or problems, please contact Wendy LaClair at 753-1420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the SAU
Parent Letter 5/29/2020
Our Mission Statement
The Andover Elementary/Middle School is fully committed to helping all children of Andover prepare for the challenges of our constantly changing society. We, the Andover Elementary/Middle School Community – families, administration, faculty, staff, students, and the wider community of the town, will work together to embrace and generate intellectual, physical, and social-emotional growth opportunities targeted at strengthening our children’s abilities and taking into account the unique needs and dreams of children. We understand that continual evaluation of programs and assessment of student achievement are vital to the success of our programs. We also understand that diverse teaching techniques, community participation, faculty education, and open communication are equally important.
AEMS EAGLE CODE
Always Be Respectful
Everyone is Responsible
Make Good Choices
Safety, First, Last and Always
"This web site contains links to third-party web sites which are not under the control of the Andover School District. Links are provided as a convenience, and the Andover School District is not responsible for the content or availability of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site."